The 10th West Scare House is Logan's favorite Halloween attraction, located at 900 N 1000 W in Logan, Utah. This is a place you're likely to never forget and may never return from. Unlike a lot of haunted attractions, we pride ourselves in offering "tasteful scaring" without resorting to over-the-top gore. With more than 4000 square feet of haunting space indoors and more than two acres of amazing outdoor fun, we welcome all guests who dare to enter.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
• Live performers, cinematic illusions, lights, loud sounds, automatronic elements and images. The 10th West Scare House is designed to startle you and uses a variety of techniques and scenes to do so.
• Security. Staff will be throughout the premises to escort people through the scare house and grounds and ensure a safe experience for all visitors.
• Cold. A portion of the 10th West Scare House experience is outdoors -- dress accordingly. We will not close in case of inclement weather. If it's too cold or rainy for you, you can come again at a different time: tickets are valid for one admission any day.
WHAT YOU WON'T EXPERIENCE
• Harassment. Performers are trained to interact with and startle guests, but they will not touch or hassle you. • Satanic imagery.
• Excessive guts and gore.
• An age limit. We do not recommend the experience for young children, but we instead advise parents to use their own discretion. There is loud noises, spooky noises & music, actors jumping out and wearing masks and makeup. If your child is easily scared by these kinds of things, think better of it.